May 12, 2016
People usually are looking for the most highly paying jobs to make more money, but even though you might be making more money, why aren’t they saving any money?
Money Making Ideas
If you are looking to make more money or make money on the side, here are some suggestions:
- Ask for a raise. When you ask for a raise you cannot sound as if you’re demanding a salary, you have to come prepared. You should have a valid reason as to why you feel you deserve a raise, and find out what the company wants or needs that you would be capable of doing.
- Become a Freelancer. There are many people who will pay good money for someone to write an essay, article, newsletter, etc. Once you get approved for a project, other customers will see your work and will want to hire.
- Babysitting. You could babysit for your neighbor, your sister, brother, Aunt, or cousin. The word will get around if you did a good job and you might get offers from your neighborhood to babysit.
- Sell Your stuff. You could also sell all those things that you have piled up somewhere in the closet or the basement. All those things that you have kept for years and you have never even opened them.
- Clean Houses. Cleaning houses can also pay good money. People are always busy and don’t have the time to do their cleaning or are too tired when they do. Once you start cleaning your first house, the word will get around and you will be getting more job offers and making more money.
Saving Money Tips and Ideas
Saving money can be a struggle. We love buying nice and expensive things, things we really don’t need and at times, things that we can’t really afford.
- Weddings are really expensive but there are ways to cut some corners. Like hiring a DJ instead of getting a band. Or buy your cake from a local bakery instead of ordering it from a professional bakery.
- Clothes are one of the costliest, especially in teenagers. Brand, they always want to buy brand clothing. You can save a lot of money by shopping online, you will find really good deals in all kinds of brands.
Networking is the key to making and saving money. The more people you know and talk to the more open doors you will obtain.